Monday, November 19, 2012

Weigh-in #13


Well,
I have one pound left to go!

Exciting,
but can I make my goal of 
hitting pre-pregnant weight by Thanksgiving?!?!

Doubt it
 since I have 3 days left before feasting.
But who knows.
(Although, the way I'm downing this spilt pea soup for lunch, its not looking good!)

And no matter what,
even if I do make that magical number appear on the scale by Wednesday,
I WILL be eating pie (and turkey and all things delicious) come Thursday, 
and likely Friday, 
and maybe Saturday.
:)
SO,
I think me and the scale will be having words when I get back home from our trip.

Oh well,
totally worth it.



I did get pretty stinkin close to making my goal.
14 pounds off in 13 weeks of publicized weigh-ins.
31 pounds of "baby" off in 19 weeks.
Here's hoping for the entire 32 off in 20 weeks. (???)
(But lets not hold me to it -- I have plenty of things to be thankful for over my Thanksgiving feasting!)
(I'll probably have to do a couple extra weeks worth of weigh ins in the upcoming post-hoilday days.)
(Hmm does that count for Christmas too??!? Eek!)

Maybe you all can cheer me on, so I don't really over do it?


1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...