Wednesday, October 22, 2014

E-cloth


So I discovered these cool cloths.
(I’m not getting paid to tell you about them. Any links are just helpful links for you.)



These things are pretty amazing.
E-cloths are microfiber cloths, that have microfibers so small they pick up 99% of bacteria with just water.
And then you can just rinse the bacteria back off with warm water and keep cleaning a new spot. 
When the cloth gets dirty enough you throw it in the wash machine. And it’s good for 500 washes.

I’ve had mine for about a month now and I love them.
This entire cleaning concept (just a cloth and water) is so mom friendly! I've so often look at my bathroom grimy sink and think, I do not have time to get everything out and clean this room. 
Part of that for me is that if I try to do it with my kids around they try to help me and I don’t want them messing with chemicals (it’s gross in general for me to breath those fumes, but then my kids have so many allergies and sensitivities and breathing issues, its like NO WAY.) So I put off cleaning till their in bed, but then so often I’m not up for it by that time.

So having a cloth I can just run over the sink and tub real quick is awesome. (Personally I’m kinda scared to use my cloths on the toilet. I plan to buy one more for just toilet use, so I don’t have to worry about if those germs rinsed off or not. I don’t know if it’s a real concern, but I can’t get past the thought.)

And I use it all the time in the kitchen, for counters and tables.

You can use them on fruits and veggies to get them really clean.

I have two green ones. I keep one in the kitchen and one in the upstairs bathroom so I can just grab and wipe when I have a minute.

I also use the purple ones on my face. When I did that for the first time I was sure of it’s grabbing power! My face had never felt like that. It was almost scary how clean it felt. I had to moisturize immediately. I kept using it to see what would happen. For about a week my face peeled like I had a sunburn (it didn’t hurt at all.) And then after that my face cleared up significantly. I mean like, pimples down to very, very few. (I still get those! Sheesh, wrinkles and zits friends to the end? I hope not.)

So these cloths are great for cleaning skin with no soap at all, which is perfect for people with really sensitive skin. But you will lose some skin moisture while your skin gets used to these. Be ready with lotion.

I also have the window and glass cloth. That thing is shockingly good at mirrors. 

So yeah. I’m a big fan. I can let my kids use them all if I want to. Win. Win.

E-cloths are akin to Norwex stuff (if you’ve heard of that) but are about a 1/4 of the cost.  The Norwex general cleaning cloth is $16.50. You can get two general cleaning e-cloths for $8. And e-cloth has free shipping. It’s a good deal.

And I personally like the way an e-cloth feels better. It doesn’t stick to your fingers at all. I was scared because I HATE how some cheaper mircofiber cloths feel on my hands, I didn’t think I could take it if these felt gross like this. But they feel great. (I’m not saying Norwex feels like cheap microfiber. It doesn’t. But I think e-cloth feels just a little bit better. Which is a surprise since it’s cheaper.)

So that’s my little tip-o-the-day. E-clothes are a GREAT momma/busy person tool to have around!

They have a lot of kinds of cloths, but they clearly tell you that you can easily get away with just the general purpose ones. (But those don’t do windows or mirrors like the glass ones, I’d grab some of those too if I were you.) I have four general purpose cloths. That way I can keep some upstairs and some downstairs. And I keep my purple ones just for skin.

And they might be a really good christmas present for someone you know too!

5 comments:

  1. Have you ever used these on the floor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, just a tiny spot clean in the kitchen. But they do make a floor mop version that I keep thinking about getting. I think it would be great on our hardwood floors.

      Delete
  2. Good to know. Since we have moved to Savannah the floor in our apartment has been hard to clean so this may be the solution. Also congrats on your pregnancy. I know God will guide you through this one as he has the last two

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much, Lydia! I hope you are doing well in your new place!

      Delete
  3. We are finally feeling at home in a new place and ready for the next phase- praying now that my husband gets a job soon!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...