Saturday, May 5, 2012

Healthy Pregnancy

I've been thinking...

There are so many things that I've learned between my first pregnancy and my second...  
All of which have been incredibly helpful for me.  Some of this knowledge has come easily, and some of it has taken a lot of research.  But it is all certainly stuff I plan to share with my girls if they become mommas some day.
 If I wasn't there to tell them, I would still hope they would have this information there for them.  And really, this information should be readily available to every women who goes through pregnancy.  So the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to make sure to blog it.  I plan to keep it all collected on a specific blog page that I'll add to my title bar, for easy reference.  

Some of it may be new to you, some of it will be old news.  But with the goal of having it all there for my girls one day, I will be blogging everything I can think of, just in case it fades from memory before they need it. 
If you get something out of it --- well all the better(!) --- I would be thrilled to aid anyone in feeling more healthy and confident in pregnancy and birth.  





So stay tuned for random posts to come on the subject as I think of them. 
(I'll store them in a more organized fashion on the reference page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...