Tuesday, October 22, 2013

They pinned my heart on their sleeve

Some times I like to look and see what's been pinned off my blog on Pinterest. I haven't done it in a while. But when I do it always humbles me. I am always surprised anyone wants to hear anything I say.


When I did this today, I had to laugh because I see a few people have recently pinned my temporary back splash and I JUST pulled mine down today. (Got to get ready to leave and show this place to new renters as is.)

Anyway...


A midst the billion pinnings of that "What to wear while pregnant" post.
I was amazed when that when viral, but I am always sort of plagued by that since its not even my own thoughts, just something I read and relayed. But I hope it brings people to see some of my own thoughts here.

A midst the sea of pins on that, here and there I see some other pins:

Like some of my pregnancy tip posts (or even better the whole page) and I smile, and my heart beats out a prayer: Let it help. Let them be blessed. Let them have more than I had. Let more women see these pins and be brought through better than I was initially.

I love to see those pins.
But what I love to see most, is when someone pins my heart.

I cried today because I saw this.

"VBAC Lydia says" - Read Here.      //     Life with Two - Read Here


I care so deeply for the people these blog posts mean something to. 

I cried because it feel so good to be honest. And you let me. And I hope more will be free to be honest.
I cried because these posts (and all that they are) still mean something to me. And they always will. 
And so I know that this stuff will always mean something to someone too.
And I want us all to find our peace.
And I cried because I'm feeling some peace -- rather a lot on the matter. And I didn't think I ever would. 
So I cried because I think they will too.


I'm gonna try to put some more posts that mean something to me and them and us in the small lull between now and the move.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...