Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pretty Please


So, my 2 1/2 year old, Jasmine, is excellent at saying "thank you". But her use of "please" is sadly lacking.

I thought using a sticker chart might help.

Me, being me, wanted to design one.
So I did:


Any time she remembers to say please with her requests,
I make a big fuss and bring her over to the fridge to get the sticker of her choice and let her put it wherever she likes.

I started this yesterday, so I can't tell you if it's helped us any in our quest for politeness.
(And it didn't help that she is still fighting off a fever, I'm not sure why I thought it was the best day to start this. Newbie mom.)

So far, its basically been me reminding her to say it after she has asked in a very demanding way.
But she did seem to show a pinch of improvement by the evening.



But since I made the chart, I figured I'd share it, any case there are any other princesses out there needing some Pretty Please inspiration.

You can get the printable here.

Hope it helps
(you and ME!)
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...