Monday, October 8, 2012

Weigh-In #7


Woohoo 
a
TWO POUND WEEK!


I wasn't expecting two pounds this week,
but the second one was a particularly satisfying one
because it puts me in the 
(And here is where I don't know how to word myself right)
the tens spot
of my pre-pregnant weight.
(I've been calling it a decade, which my mathy-husband told me, is technically correct -- just rather confusing sounding. Good job me for getting a mathy thought right! )
So the second number of my weight, is now a happy number.


And I'm starting to feel physically like "myself" lately.
Its nice.
Oh and my pants are feeling better too.


Six pounds left to lose.


Speaking of pounds...

We took Baby A to the doctor for 3 months today
And she now weighs 13 lbs 14oz
She has the cutest leg rolls!
I have chubby little babies.
LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...