Monday, August 27, 2012

Weigh-in #1

Time to Report In!


Well,
After our talk, I got really excited to do this. (Thanks for your support! Huge Help!)



So this week I was awesome at counting my points and getting them just right.
Well, that is while I was at home.
Friday we left to go see family. And since then I've not been perfect. I haven't tracked my points (because I don't really know what's in the food I'm eating.) And to be honest, I know I cheated. I had ice-cream just because someone else was (twice!) Bad Lydia! (You can yell at me!)
But at least I didn't cheat anywhere as much as I would have if I didn't know you were checking on me! (Believe me, there were plenty of cravings I denied! Including like 45 cans of Pepsi!)

The working out for this week --- total fail. Didn't happen! (You can yell at me!)
But I will get there. I promise.

Results:
Well while at home I lost close to two pounds. I was right on the edge, like: "Please scale, come on, just say the next lower pound!"
And now I am at my mom's house, so its not the same scale, so I really can't be sure of much. But if our scales are magically calibrated the same, then I officially have lost two pounds now.
But my fear is that this scale is nicer, and when I get home I will be told that ice-cream put pounds back on.
I guess we will have to wait and see.

So week one:
A successful imperfection.

So please comment, I need feedback support!

2 comments:

  1. keep up the good work. I struggled thorugh a busy weekend too! hang in there. You are totally an inspiration to me! I believee you can meet your goal AGAIN! :) And I started trying to document my progress too (although there is no way i am publishing it). My biggest thing is the HATE of cooking/baking. So its makes it hard to figure out what to eat when i feel like i have a limited amount of go to meals. But we stopped buy pasta a month ago, and have been grilling lots of meat and veggies. Still doing bread, but ulimately i'd like to eat 'clean' or 'whole' (meaning nothing processed) at home all the time, and that way when we are out, we can eat that yummy stuff wihtout suffering! :) So keep it up! You can do it! You are a strong incredible woman! :)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...