Sunday, February 5, 2012

MOVING!

So I don't have the time to be writing this, but I wanted to stop and say, everyone has been awesome. We've had the perfect amount of help. Thank you to all my friends and family!


Tomorrow morning 8am, Blake presents his final defense to complete his PhD.
That boy has earned it! 
LET ME TELL YOU!
He has EARNED it!
He's still a little nervous, and well its a big deal, so I understand.
So if you could be praying for him, we would love that!

And then we throw the last bit of stuff into the moving truck and car and move to Iowa.
{Super tons of emotions. No time to write them.}

And also,
I don't know how long it will take us to get the internet set up at our new place, so I may not get my update online this week. But I will take the picture!

I hope I see you soon!

Love,
Lydia


1 comment:

  1. Once again I want to appreciate Dr Ubarlo for helping me with his herbal medicine to cure my herpes. virus completely, I really suffered from this virus for the past 2 yrs, Right now I'm herpes negative after using the herbal medicine Dr Ubarlo sent to me .l give all thanks to God for leading me to Dr Ubarlo was able to cure me completely from herpes virus, Dr Ubarlo you are the best traditional doctor in the world God bless you sir, contact Dr Ubarlo for cure if you have been passing through similar diseases or virus like. herpes. HIV .gastritis. fibroid. etc via Email drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whats App contact +2348119508814 God bless you all

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...